I wanna do the SF 49 Mile Scene Ride. So I want to start early. Maybe do a sunset ocean ride too. I will post more info here, but email me if you want to be a part of the planning (dasbikesf at gmail).
So here’s the plan:
- Meet at Alamo Square Park on Saturday, Arpil 26 at 2pm.
- Bring any video cameras you may have. If you ain’t got none, don’t worry about it. But most importantly, bring your ideas regarding stories you want to share and where you want to film! Think about how bikes are important to the future of SF and how bikes interplay with other aspects of life here and now.
- Split up into groups (maybe) to ride bikes around town and film stuff for a few hours
- Meet up at Dolores Park at 5pm for interviews, beer drinking, and food eating (bring food & beer to share, duh)
- Head to Victoria Theatre for the Bicycle Film Festival at 7pm
If you want to be on TV and in the geotagged archive mentioned in the trailer you have to sign up to participate in One Day In SF here. Ellie will bring a bunch of copies of the additional release form to the beer hangout, but you gotta sign up at the above link.
Ellie has agreed to edit our footage and show it at the final installment of the DasBike-In Movie Nights, where we’ll also be showing other bike films made by Bay Area people. I’m also thinking of doing group ride around town before meeting up at Alamo Square. Anybody interested?
Cool? Cool! Join the Facebook Event!